Grid Tie Solar & Wind Systems For Commercial Applications
Grow Money on the Roofs with Cost Effective Solar & Wind Solutions
Whether your business has high utility cost or just looking to reduce tax liabilities, USSWS can help reduce taxes and utility cost by hundreds of thousands of dollars. Realize revenue from underutilized rooftops and enjoy the benefit, from Renewable power payback and demonstrate environmental stewardship.
- Little or no upfront capital investment
- Positive cash flow from your system for years
- Reduced tax liability
- Own your power system free-and-clear in 5 years
- Protect your business against rising energy costs
- Enhanced Corporate public image as you lower your carbon footprint
- Significant revenue from rooftops and carports
- USSWS applies for grants, credits, and other incentives
- Decreased occupancy costs because of reducing long-term energy costs
- Capital improvements to properties
A typical industrial building can completely satisfy all of its electricity needs and sell additional power back into the grid. In most cases System cost can be financed with no money down and subsidized over 5 years, provide a positive cash flow in one year and provide additional positive cash flow over the remainder of the System’s life. Using 30% federal credit, state grants of up to 20%, and with renewed MACRS (Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System) bonus depreciation that can recoup as much as 26% of total system cost. Businesses that install a Renewable Energy Systems or energy efficient solution can effectively have the cost of the system underwritten by as much as 120%.
Assisted by Executive Order S-14-08 (EO) to streamline California's renewable energy project approval process that increases the state's Renewable Energy Standard to 33 percent renewable power by 2020.
LINKS OF INTEREST:
Request Quote & Savings Calculation on LED, Solar, & Wind Commercial Applications